Sims Nieuws

Sims Nieuws Forum

Je kunt gewoon niet zonder!

Plaats reactie

83 berichten • Pagina 1 van 5

hiki
Grafschrift schrijver Grafschrift schrijver

10 Mei 2010: hands – on Londen (met de verslagen erbij)

EA UK is vaak de eerste die een presentatie van nieuwe uitbreidingen organiseert en ook voor De Sims 3 Ambities is dit weer het geval.

Op 10 Mei kunnen 10 Engelse Simfans afreizen naar Londen en de tweede uitbreiding voor Sims 3 eens goed bekijken. Bij De Sims 3 Wereldavonturen hands – on moest wel een Non Disclosure Agreement worden ondertekend dus toen duurde het even voor er ook maar iets door de bezoekers naar buiten kon worden gebracht. Wel brengt EA UK altijd redelijk snel een video online van deze presentaties.

De komende tijd zullen er wel meer presentatie komen en uiteraard houden we jullie op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws daarover.
We’re offering UK Sims fans the chance to play the upcoming expansion pack for The Sims 3 on May 10th, nearly a month before the game releases!

We have 10 places available and we’ll invite the winners down to HMV Gamerbase in Picadilly, London where they will be given access to the new game!
Afbeelding
Nefje
Podium hulp Podium hulp

Re: 10 Mei 2010: De Sims 3 Ambities hands – on in Londen

Mastvlag schreef:Best wel flauw van EA UK dat ze alleen engelse simsfans uitnodigen ervoor, en niet gewoon internationaal. Volgens mij zou dat veel beter zijn.
Ik neem maar even jouw citaat, maar het volgende is meer algemeen bedoeld.
Ik heb vernomen dat er tenminste 2 Duitse fansites gaan naar dit evenement (aangezien er in Duitsland niets georganiseerd wordt). Ik denk ook niet dat we zoiets hoeven te verwachten in Nederland/België (België sowieso niet), als zelfs Duitsland niets organiseert.

Gelukkig is de release niet meer zo ver weg. :P
hiki
Grafschrift schrijver Grafschrift schrijver

Re: 10 Mei 2010: De Sims 3 Ambities hands – on in Londen

How interactive are the new careers?

- I'd spent my time playing on the investigator, stylist and architect careers. The new careers are fully interactive, there are tons of new objects for each of the "professions" (as they are called in-game) for example there is a large desk to draw up designs for new houses and styles (architecture and sylist). For example, if you are a "Private-eye", you can break into people's homes and snoop around. Dig through their trash and mailbox for blackmail evidence. You will get calls with different job offers, for you to accept them.

What new hairs are in the game?
- There is around six hairstyles per gender (not sure how many with hats), most of the female's are shoulder or lower-neck length are kind of wavy. The male's are short and stylish. I like both sets of gender hairstyles.

What new traits are there - what do they do (description of them)?
- There is a new trait named "dramatic" which I gave my stylist, and she pretended to faint on the shop floor, which was quite funny . I'm pretty sure there's one new trait for each career, although that could be debatable. There's also an "eco-friendly" trait, with new recycling bins to put into your homes, and will get a positive moodlet if they carpool with other sims or take their bike to work/venues.

What's the new furniture/plants like?
- There are TONS of new objects for the home, including modern and stylish new lounge sets. I'm pretty sure there's about 3 new beds available. OOH, and there's a new laundry system. This is optional, you can put in a washing machine and dryer (or go to the new laundromat in town), and when your sim changes or hops in the shower, they will leave a small pile of clothes on the floor which your sim can pick up and drop into the hamper, washing machine or washing line (for eco-friendly sims). Should you choose to have a washing machine and dryer in your home, your sims will get positive moodlets for each time they do a batch of laundry. There's also a trampoline...which my sim fell off and hurt himself! .

How is the tattoo system?
- I hadn't played around with the tattoo system much, but Grant did. He showed us where you can put tattoos (there are about ten different places you can put tattoos). You can scale the size and customize them fully. I put a llama tattoo on my first sim's arm.

Is the Renovation mode good? How have they combined everything together from build and buy?
- Renovation mode is just like build/buy mode in my opinion, although you get either interior or exterior design jobs depending on your client. My first job as an architect was to install new windows and doors to fit the inside of the house. Overall I'd say the renovation mode is no different to the buy/build modes, but the gameplay is extremely well put together. Such as taking photos of your projects for your portfolio.

Is CAS in the game good?
- Assuming you're referring to the stylish career, CAS in-game is basically a wardrobe with your customer in. It's just like the normal CAS but you choose outfits and hair. My first job as a stylist was to put together a senior citizen's outfit for a new elder. I'd put a couple of outfits together, but having little to none experience and artistic skill my first customer had stepped down from the block looking like a clown; literally! .

Is Twinbrook a nice town? What style does it follow? Are the new rabbit hole styles more modern?
- Twinbrook is a huge new town, which had been flooded (if I read the town description correctly this morning), and is now half-swamp half-town. The swampy areas are very dank and misty. The other side of Twinbrook has brand new shops such as the Laundromat, The tattoo parlour and stylist shop and much more. I really enjoyed having a look around Twinbrook, and the place looks really great.

There has been talks about a consignment store - does it work well?
- There is a consignment store in-game, although I don't know much more about it. I didn't visit it. Sorry!

How does the self-employment work?
- Grant said something about going to city hall and registering yourself as self-employed, I don't know much more after that. Again, sorry!
Bron: Tidus

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/sims ... st14908046
Afbeelding

Weergave- en sorteeropties

Plaats reactie