Je kan ook zo'n Registry Cleaner programma gebruiken.. Als dat makkelijker is.
Dit is wat ik heb gevonden op zo'n website:
1. Go to the Start button and click Run. In the dialog box, enter “regedit”. Click “ok” and the editor will open. Note: the rest of this guide describes a “typical” Windows setup. Yours may be different depending on the software and hardware you install. You might also have additional settings if you are on a local area network.
2. You will see several HKEY folders. There is a plus sign on each one. Click the one next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. This is where software and hardware set up and store their configuration files. You will also see folders called “system”, “software” and “security”.
3. To start cleaning the Windows Registry, click the plus sign next to “software”. You’ll see a list of all software that has been installed in the machine. Click the plus sign next to the software you want to check out.
4. You might see some sub folders there. On the right pane are the Registry entries. Select the file you want to remove. Click Edit and choose “delete”.
5. Repeat this process for other files and folders.