Sims Nieuws Forum

Je kunt gewoon niet zonder!

Plaats reactie

4 berichten • Pagina 1 van 1

hiki
Grafschrift schrijver Grafschrift schrijver

Preview op IGN

My Sims 3 Console Quickie Wedding

Marriage is the easiest way to steal a laptop.

We've covered the basics on how The Sims 3 works on consoles, so when I got my hands on the game I decided to mess around and see what happened. It took me some time to get the hang of the console controls, and while I was better by the end of my short demo, I still hadn't mastered it. The analog sticks move the selection cursor around and handle zooming in and out of the scene, while pushing up or down on the D-pad switches between the levels of buildings. Technically it's pretty simple, but working your way around the world does take some getting used to.

With a slight understanding of the controls and the power of the cheat llama (literally a statue of a llama that lets you purchase what you want and gives you unlimited Karma points) on my side, I was ready to explore the world with my Sims family -- a single mother and two teenage boys.

I sent the mother on a walk to the park sans the offspring, because let's face it; teenage boys can be really annoying. While on said stroll, my Sim happened to run into a fellow working on a laptop near a fountain. For some reason, I could select his laptop. I thought to myself, "Oh sweet, I'm totally gonna make her swipe it" but I couldn't. Perhaps my Sim lacked the proper thieving prowess or desire, but that didn't stop me. I didn't just want that laptop, I needed that laptop and I was going to get it one way or another.

So I did what any girl would do -- I whored out my Sim and commanded her to flirt like she'd never flirted before. She did an alright job on her own, but I wanted to speed up the process and see how far I could take it. So into the Karma Power menu I went, selecting "Get Lucky" to help my Sim finish the job.

My Sim floated into the air, sparkling with her new found confidence and ability to charm the pants off anybody who so much as glanced in her direction. I knew that laptop was mine. After making out in front of everyone at the park, he became my Sim's steady boyfriend. The lovebird Sims made out some more, and I thought it was time to make an honest man out of him and had my Sim propose. He seemed flattered, put on the glittery ring my Sim apparently kept in her pocket just in case of a time like this, and we were engaged. Not content to end there, I held a small wedding ceremony for the Sims at the same place they got engaged at. Within a matter of minutes I had a husband and a fancy new laptop.

Unfortunately, I discovered that my Sim not only gained a laptop, but a few children as well. We were about to become a regular Brady family and I didn't even know it. Maybe I should've done a little bit more research before having my Sim jump into such a commitment. Nah, after all, that's the fun of The Sims, right?

Bron: IGN
Afbeelding

Weergave- en sorteeropties