Sims Nieuws

Sims Nieuws Forum

Je kunt gewoon niet zonder!

Plaats reactie

12 berichten • Pagina 1 van 1

Marinaatjuh
Mest analist Mest analist

Final Fantasy XIV

(ONLINE)Final Fantasy XIV is een spel met hoge graphics, misschien kennen sommige mensen het wel.
Je kan kiezen uit verschillende classes: Disciples of War, Disciples of Magic, Disciples of the Land, en Disciples of the Hand. Ik heb gekozen voor Disciples of Magic.
Als je je class gekozen hebt kies je uit een bepaalde race (male EN female):

- Hyur (A race that is more or less human. They are divided into the Midlanders and the Highlanders. The Midlanders place a heavy emphasis on education, and are generally considered to be the most cultured people of the world. Physically larger and bulkier than their Midlander cousins, the Highlanders once governed the grand city-state of Ala Mhigo, which was invaded and razed by the Garlean Empire. With their homeland destroyed and their numbers decimated, the Highlanders now eke out their existence as mercenaries. While the Midlander clan offers both sexes as playable characters, only males of the Highlander clan are playable.)
Afbeelding
- Elezen
(An elf-like race and the original inhabitants of Eorzea. They are divided into the Wildwood and the Duskwight Elezen. The Wildwood live in the forests and possess a keen sense of sight - a contributing factor in their unparalleled expertise as archers. The Duskwight are a reclusive clan who dwell in caves and caverns, which has given them a heightened sense of hearing. The two clans seem to dislike each other immensely.)
Afbeelding

-Lalafell (Physically diminutive humanoids of high agility and intelligence from the southern regions. They are divided into the Plainsfolk and the Dunesfolk. The Plainsfolk are a very earthy clan who thrive on the prairies. The Dunesfolk literally live on the backs of enormous beasts of burden and are known for wearing gemstones in their foreheads that signify their zodiacal signs.)
Afbeelding

-Roegadyn A physically large and muscular race who hail from the northern regions. They are divided into the Sea Wolves and the Hellsguard. The Sea Wolves were once a band of fearsome pirates, but have since largely abandoned that lifestyle; presently they are normally employed as sailors or naval mercenaries. The Hellsguard dwell in a volcanic region and are said to be masters of the magical arts, guarding the gateway to Hell itself. Only males of this race are playable.)
Afbeelding

-Miqo'te (Cat-like humanoids who are divided into two religious sects: the Seekers of the Sun, who are dedicated to the sun goddess Azeyma the Warden, and the nocturnal Keepers of the Moon, who are dedicated to the moon goddess Menphina the Lover. Only females of this race are playable. Also, player character Miqo'te are not limited to the two aforementioned goddesses; they may follow any deity of their choosing.)
Afbeelding
Hier heb ik voor gekozen.

Je geeft je character een voor- en achternaam.
Het werkt een beetje hetzelfde als games zoals Jade Dynasty, Grand Fantasia, alleen is het dan moeilijker en mooier. Volgens mij lijkt het ook een ietsiepietsie beetje op WoW.
Ik zal jullie wat screens laten zien. Mijn character heet Noa Braveheart.

Afbeelding
Op Camp Skull Valley. In de ochtend rond 7:15

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Met een rat die ik af heb gemaakt paar seconden later. :fluit

~ Vereisten van je computer ~

- OS: Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit (On a 64-bit OS, the software will run via WOW64 ( Windows 32-bit On Windows 64-bit )
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2.66GHz or higher
- RAM: 4GB or more
- HDD/SDD Installation: 15GB of free space
- Download: 6GB of free space on the drive containing “My Documents”
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better with VRAM 768MB or more
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card (DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- Internet Connection: Broadband or better (always-on)
- Resolution: 1280×720 (32-bit) or higher
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Others: Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad

Required settings to run the game smoothly with stipulated in-game settings:

- Window Size and Display Mode: 1280×720 (Windowed)
- Ambient Occlusion: OFF
- Depth of Field: ON
- Shadow Detail: Standard
- Multisampling: 4x MSAA
- Buffer Size: Window Size
- Texture Quality: High
- Texture Filtering: High

Het spel kost rond de 40 euro (je koopt hem in de winkel), en voor je character moet je ook nog iets per maand betalen (onder de 10 euro.) Ik had de 1e maand gratis.
Ik hoop dat mensen die dit soort spellen echt leuk vinden dit spel ook een kans willen geven, ondanks de kosten. :P
Hier kost het spel tijdelijk 25 euro: http://www.bartsmit.com/pc-dvd-final-fantasy-xiv-online

- x -

Laatst gewijzigd door Marinaatjuh op ma 28 mar 2011, 16:46, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.

AfbeeldingAfbeelding
Simmielove
Peuterdynamo Peuterdynamo

Re: Final Fantasy XIV

Lijkt me leuk :)
Alleen ik ga het niet spelen, omdat je ervoor moet betalen, en omdat ik dat onzin vind (A)

Laatst gewijzigd door Simmielove op zo 27 mar 2011, 21:29, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Afbeelding
Afscheid nemen wordt telkens moeilijker~
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight
Klik hier voor mijn site met boekenrecensies
Simsfreak
Gekke geleerde Gekke geleerde

Hikari-desu schreef:ziet er prachtig uit, maar die prijzen schrikken me wat af. :S
Vind ik ook :S
Welcome to the inner workings of my mind, so dark and foul I can't disguise. Nights like this I become afraid of the darkness in my heart.
Marinaatjuh
Mest analist Mest analist

^ ik heb maar 1x hoeven te betalen :O
Daarna geen afschriften meer gezien op de rekening maar volgens dat ding is ut per maand
Achja :P
Misschien voor later ;D
AfbeeldingAfbeelding
-LotsOfNothing-
Aartsschurk Aartsschurk

Ik heb m,maar speel het niet echt meer vind er niet zo veel meer aan ben meer bezig met andere gamesss. Heb t tijdje geleden wel veel gespeeld. :P
maike0090 schreef:moet je ook nog per maand betalen??
ja poep, laat dan maar :S
Nee,voor je char kun je per 6 maanden/12 maanden betalen. Hoeveel dat precies is weet ik niet ;]
Afbeelding
alexie
Oplichter Oplichter

Mooi spel maar is mij veel te duur XD

genoeg games die gratis zijn :)

v haha XD hoelang denk je dat morgen is ? 10 dagen inplaats van 10 uurtjes? :| klink leuk 10 dagen eigenlijk XD

v dunno maar er komt steeds meer bij :P

v die gedachte is al bekend bij me nu XD , en zeg ik geen nee tegen :laugh

Laatst gewijzigd door alexie op za 02 apr 2011, 07:36, 3 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Weergave- en sorteeropties

Plaats reactie