Sims Nieuws Forum

Je kunt gewoon niet zonder!

Plaats reactie

6 berichten • Pagina 1 van 1

molly360
Orgaandonor Orgaandonor

Thank you, from simatography!

Hello all.

I come bearing a thank you from simatography, for your great support of our film festival.
We never dreamt It would be as big, as it was.

We can confirm we will be holding another in autumn, so now's the time to get your thinking caps on, if you want to enter the next one.

also our very brilliant leader, produced an amazing program, that you might like to check out, it list's all the winners (although we believe everyone was a winner) and lots of other stuff.

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1nee1/ ... pring-2010

Many thanks again
XXMolly360

P.S

If someone could translate my poor English into Dutch , that would be great.
hiki
Grafschrift schrijver Grafschrift schrijver

Re: Thank you, from simatography!

Hi molly xD

We allways post quite a lot of Machinima's on our homepage because we love Machinima's, we try to post 1 every day allthough lately the quality of the Machinima is not so good and it's kind of hard to find real nice onces.

Maybe a lot of Machinima makers are enjoying the spring weather too? :fluit

We allready posted the online magazine in this post on our homepage a couple of day's ago.

Let us know when the next SIFF will begin: and if we don't pick it up ourselves please let us know bij making a post here or contact us in any other way.

It's good to hear SIFF was a big hit and you allready are planning the next SIFF :thumbsup

PS: a translation is not really neccesairy: a lot of our members can understand it. ;-)
Afbeelding
molly360
Orgaandonor Orgaandonor

It's great to hear that you managed to keep up, as one of the moderators, I can tell you we've only just started to recover! :blink

I'm Really going to make an effort to keep you all imformed on this site, as to what is going on over on our's, and as soon as I know, you all will too!

As to new machinima thats out, I can only recommend going over to our site to have a quick look at whats been posted, I think the commuity is about as frazzed as us, and are probally enjoying a break.

I have my fingers in a few projects, but have not yet pbished any, but be asured I will post what ever I do Publish here!

xxMolly
Xelles
Beheerder Beheerder

molly360 schreef:Hallo allemaal.

I kom jullie een bedankje brengen van Simatography voor jullie enorme steun aan ons film festival. We hadden nooit gedroomd dat het zo groot zou worden als dat het geworden is.

We kunnen bevestigen dat we deze herfst een nieuw festival zullen organiseren. Het is dus nu al de tijd om na te gaan denken als je mee wilt gaan doen aan de volgende.

Onze briljante leider heeft een verbazingwekkend programma/lijst samengesteld dat je misschien wel leuk vind om te bekijken. Er staat een lijst met alle winnaars in (ondanks dat iedereen naar ons idee een winnaar is) en vele andere dingen.

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1nee1/ ... pring-2010

Erg bedankt!

XXMolly360
Although many people can understand English I translated it :)

Thanks for.. your thanks. I wanted to enter the contest but I did not have enough time for it. Hopefully I can make something for the next festival this autumn :)
Afbeelding

Weergave- en sorteeropties

Plaats reactie