Sims Nieuws Forum

Je kunt gewoon niet zonder!

Plaats reactie

4 berichten • Pagina 1 van 1

hatm
Orgaandonor Orgaandonor

Looking for a site.

Hello,
This is a long shot but I'm trying to find a site that I don't remember the name of!
It's an old site and it's name is not in English.
I think I got there in the first place from Janas Creatives but they are not online.
The site I am looking for is, I think, Dutch or German. I am trying to find my favourite world that I downloaded from the site. The file is a 'saves' folder, not a complete new world.
It is a remake of Sunset Valley and was a joint effort of the people on the site. (New families and houses.)
I think they only had the one world for download and lots of families to download, too.
One of the families that came with the site are a red skinned/haired mother, a brown skinned/haired dad, a yellow skinned/haired daughter and another child. I don't remember their names. Another of the families has a mother with long blond hair, blue hair band and blue clothes, a blond dad and blonde son.
The interiors of all the homes were very brightly coloured.
I hadn't played the world for a couple of years and had the folder stored safetly on my p.c. Of course I reformatted the p.c. and lost the folder. :hamer
When I try to remember the name of the world I get stuck on Simporium, but that isn't the name of the site or world.
The site had a name banner that ran across the top of the page with the links underneath it.
I have searched for three days non stop, looking at links on sites, and links on those sites and so on.
I know it's not much information but I would really like to get hold of the world again.

Thank you for your time x
hatm
Orgaandonor Orgaandonor

Re: Looking for a site.

IT IS!! :swing
Simposien Hills!
Thank you so much. You wouldn't believe how many hours I have searched links upon links with no success. Onto my memory stick it will go.
You have made an old woman very happy xxx

Weergave- en sorteeropties