Sims Nieuws

Sims Nieuws Forum

Je kunt gewoon niet zonder!

Plaats reactie

75 berichten • Pagina 2 van 4

ChanCake
Man met de buit Man met de buit

Re: Alles over Lunar Lakes: nieuwe officiële buurt

Ik vind hem leuk, maar aan de andere kant ook weer niet.
Hij is heel erg futuristic gemaakt, terwijl de landschap juist heel mysterieus hoor te zijn.
(Als mijn gevoel van aliens en buitenaardsheid goed is.)

Ik weet het niet. Ik denk dat ik het eerst moet bespelen. ^^
Afbeelding
hiki
Grafschrift schrijver Grafschrift schrijver

Afbeelding

This is one of my favorite screenshots. It shows you what a unique world we’re looking at. The lakes are very geometric, the trees are very different the land has strange markings. It such a beautiful town.

Afbeelding

screen 2: The Crystal Mine is at the heart of the storyline of Lunar Lakes. When the Sims first crash landed on Lunar Lakes they found the crystal mine they used it’s crystal tech to help begin their lives on the new world. The Lunar Lakes that you’ll see now is a few generations after the initial landing.
Afbeelding
Zinooo
Genetisch manipulator Genetisch manipulator

cindy_ve schreef:ik hoop dan wel dat de alien option terug komt en dat als je door een verrekijker kijkt ontvoerd word door ufos

maar ik denk niet dat dat met een nieuwe stad gaat gebeuren
ergens hoop ik het wel
Misschien dat het zo'n speciaal Store-item wordt, die bij deze buurt hoort? Dat zou toch kunnen?
Afbeelding
hiki
Grafschrift schrijver Grafschrift schrijver

Afbeelding

Screen 1: Another look at the amazing modern houses you'll see in the world. This has already been passed about (sorry again!) but it really shows the futuristic look and feel of the world.

Afbeelding

Screen 2: Inside one of the domed parks! On a foreign planet you'll have to be careful! So when playing your guitar for tips in the park..it's probably best to do it in the safety of a dome!
Afbeelding

Weergave- en sorteeropties